Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Giddiness times 12

I received blocks from Aimee and Stephanie today so I thought I'd place my blocks on a piece of batting to see how it would all look together.

Take a looksie... I'm going to have the prettiest quilt thanks to all the hard work of my bloggy friends! If I knew how to do cartwheels, I'd so be doing them right now. Alas, I don't know how and I'm sure all those Reeses' peanut butter eggs I ate this Easter may prevent my butt from getting off the ground.

9 comments:

  1. Wow, my block looks so intense compared to the softer pinks in some of the other blocks! But I like it :)

    And 100% ditto on the Reeses comment...thank goodness they have all been eaten now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cadbury Mini eggs for me. Yum...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these blocks... you are going to have such a girlie girl quilt. Oh so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle-- I thought the same thing about mine. Chen-- what will you do for the sashing? Adding any borders? Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowie. that is one beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle and Rachael, your blocks really aren't that much more intense in person. It actually all blends in perfectly. I am thinking about framing each block in white so that it'll pop. I am adding a border and have it narrowed down to 2. I want to wait to get all the blocks before I decide.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The quilt is fabulous! Lovely colors!!

    ReplyDelete