Monday, April 6, 2009

Blocks, blocks and more blocks

This is Stephanie's block for PTQB. She wanted a scrappy log cabin. I loved her choices of fabrics. Erin wanted blocks in squares and rectangles and she sent a lot of fabric so I was able to do three blocks (and she's getting more fabric back!). The first one is 9.75" square.
This one is 8" square.


Since the theme was squares and rectangles, I thought she should have a rectangular block.This one is 8.5"x10.5".



These are my blocks for Jane's Rainbow block swap. This block is called friendship star variation.




This block is called paper pinwheels.


I had to do 9 each of those blocks and I'm glad I'm done. All my April quilting bee blocks are done! Yay!
Speaking of blocks, have ya'll seen my blocks for AQB2 that Kat did for me. Fantabulous!




1 comment:

  1. well done on finishing all your April blocks so early. Love the rectangle block.

    ReplyDelete