I've been trying to finish up projects from last year and this is one of them. I loved this fabric but didn't want to cut it up in little pieces so I just squared it up to 36". Then I added the borders and the squares. If you click to get a close up, you'll see all the fabrics were dog related. The quilt top was easy to put together but I couldn't decide on the quilting so I put it away and forgot about it. I finally decided to quilt on the diagonal with a neutral color thread. I really like the result. Here's a close-up of the middle panel. Some of the scraps from this went to make this quilt.
I just finished this quilt top for an organization called LDDR.
It's an organization that I've been involved in that rescues dachshunds and places them in good homes. I fostered two dachshunds for them and ended up adopting both of them (because I am a SUCKER!). We have a new dachshund that came in that needs major surgery so this quilt will be auctioned off and the proceeds will go to LDDR. I still need to make the backing for this.