Saturday, January 31, 2009

Dragonfly Festival

I made this quilt top last year but just got around to quilting it recently. The pattern is from the book "Turning Twenty Again". All the fabrics in this quilt is very Asian looking and has dragonflys throughout. I don't think this picture does it justice . It's really a very pretty quilt!

Here's a closeup of some of the fabric.

Originally, I had wanted to quilt dragonflys throughout but it was too hard and I kept dragging my feet in finishing it. I picked all the old designs out and decided to just make whimsical loops. Here's a close up of one little block.
The back is just lotus plants on pink fabric--sooooo cute!



Here's a close up of the back. This may be going to my mom for her birthday. We'll see. I really like this one too.








No comments:

Post a Comment