Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mid Atlantic Quilt Show

This past Sunday I went to the Mid Atlantic Quilt Festival and I thought I'd share some of my pictures. While there were about a bizillion of quilts that I liked, these were my favorites:


This one was amazing in person. The picture doesn't do it justice.
A close up of my favorite block.
I totally meant to go buy this pattern. It still makes me laugh seeing it.


I really like this string quilt and how she appliqued pigs on it. I'm thinking of making something similar to this for my niece Jade as she was born on the Year of the Pig.



I heart this one.




This one reminds me of my friend Rich.




This one was soooo pretty!





As was this one...







This was probably my favorite. Can you figure out the cryptic message?










No comments:

Post a Comment